1. It’s not about what we do for ourselves; it’s what we leave behind for the world that makes us human beings! – from someone who wants to stress on living for others as life’s most satisfying and noble purpose. In giving we receive, two-fold, he believes. Each of us should have the sensitivity to look beyond ourselves. World gets taken care of that way!
2. When you value yourself more, it automatically translates into others respecting you! – from someone who taught me that I ought to be important to myself first in order for the world to respect and believe in me.
3. When you look back you can’t move forward!- from someone for whom life decided to come down heavily upon, in one go! He had the option of sitting there wondering what happened, why it happened and mope. But decided instead to get up and walk.
4. Take a deep breath, let it out and move on!- from someone for whom life dealt blow after blow relentlessly. But she refused to let that break her spirit and continued to look for reasons to say yes to life and living.
5. ‘I think my parents knew they would leave this Earth early and hence taught me to be independent and stay strong always, right from my childhood! Salute them always! – from someone who lost both her parents early and taught me to value life’s biggest blessings – one’s parents! And how life goes on without their physical presence but with the lessons and values they instilled! They live on in us, through us!
6. Never forget where you came from! That way you will always know where you are and where you are going! – from someone who has seen the ultimate lows and now the highs but has never forgotten where he was, who was with him at that time and what that feels like!
7. Chaltha hai! – from someone who is always accepting of life’s ways. In acceptance is the key to embracing life unconditionally.
8. We’re used to doing everything against all odds! – from someone who has mastered the art of swimming against the tide. Life gives you the high tide, but it also teaches you how to swim, she believes!
9. All in good time and its all for the best! – from someone who values the power of positivity. Its his belief that the mind has the power to chart its destiny and that everything happens for a reason, which will unfold soon enough!
10. Life’s greatest joys are your loved ones and quiet moments spent with them! – from someone who had no one to share her prized moments with. What is the point in all your accolades, your achievements and wealth if you have no one to share it with?